Saturday, August 26, 2006

Sure Sign of Fall


The calendar may still say August but it has felt decidedly fall-like in these parts. My boys picked up these colored leaves on our walk yesterday. And today was cool and damp enough to break out the jeans and long-sleeve shirts. Of course, the first time I do that each late summer/ fall I realize that my boys no longer fit in their clothes. (For some reason that thought does not cross my mind until I actually attempt to put the clothes on them!) Of course, Isaac is no problem. I simply take David's clothes and put them in Isaac's bureau drawers. David, on the other hand, ends up looking like a rag-a-muffin. Thankfully, his size 6 pants which were long on him in the Spring now fit him, but he definitely needs some new shirts. That's on my to-do list for this week.

No comments:

How to Pray for Your Adult Children

  When our children become adults, our relationship with them changes. Even if they continue to live in our homes, in most cases, our role...