Seriously, though, made by the same people responsible for Brain Quest, these books aren't fluff. They offer solid writing and math practice utilizing a subject matter young boys are often interested in. If you have a reluctant student who enjoys Star Wars or are simply looking to add more fun to your homeschool program, these are worth checking out. Honestly, if they had a middle school version, I would buy it!
I am a writer, artist, and homeschooling mom. Here you will find musings on life, readings, and a relationship with God. To add a RSS feed to this blog, go to http://feeds.feedburner.com/SpiritualWoman
Wednesday, August 06, 2014
Star Wars Workbooks for Pre-K through 2nd Grade
I was at a bookstore recently and came across these Star Wars Workbooks
for grades Pre-K through 2nd grade. How I wish they were around a few years ago when my young men were obsessed with Star Wars (Yes, I have read the Star Wars Dictionaries on various alien species, vehicles, etc. out loud for hours at a time - need I say more?)!
Seriously, though, made by the same people responsible for Brain Quest, these books aren't fluff. They offer solid writing and math practice utilizing a subject matter young boys are often interested in. If you have a reluctant student who enjoys Star Wars or are simply looking to add more fun to your homeschool program, these are worth checking out. Honestly, if they had a middle school version, I would buy it!
Seriously, though, made by the same people responsible for Brain Quest, these books aren't fluff. They offer solid writing and math practice utilizing a subject matter young boys are often interested in. If you have a reluctant student who enjoys Star Wars or are simply looking to add more fun to your homeschool program, these are worth checking out. Honestly, if they had a middle school version, I would buy it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Three Works of Reparation and Why They Matter
The Catholic Encyclopedia defines reparation as “the making of amends for harm or damage done to another person.” When Christ died on t...
-
These are excerpts from some of St. Gianna's writings: "Prayer is the search for God who is in heaven and everywhere, since He i...
-
Welcome to #OpenBook. I'm joining up with Carolyn Astfalk who hosts an #OpenBook Linkup on CatholicMom.com . Here's what I'v...
-
The two featured names of the day on the Ave Maria Press Facebook Catholic Baby Name Contest are "Helen" and "Ethan" -...

No comments:
Post a Comment