Wednesday, December 31, 2014

New Year's Prayer

This prayer was in my parish bulletin this week. I wish each of you a Blessed and Happy New Year!

I pray that you awaken my spirit, touch me in the deepest part of my being, open my spiritual eyes to see you as my God, my Creator, and my Savior, always by my side. Open my ears to hear your voice during the night and business of the day and in the turmoil of my inner conflict.

Dear Lord, let me arise each morning knowing that there is nothing today or in future days that will happen that you and I cannot handle together. And finally, God, please help me to be a reflection of your love to all those around me each day. Amen.

No comments:

How to Pray for Your Adult Children

  When our children become adults, our relationship with them changes. Even if they continue to live in our homes, in most cases, our role...