Thursday, June 29, 2017

Amazon Prime Day on July 11th

As most of you are aware, I am an affiliate of Amazon.com, which means when you click through links on my site and then go on to purchase items on Amazon, I get a small percentage of the sale. The income helps keep this blog running.

On July 11th, Amazon is having its special Prime Day with additional specials for Prime members. If you've thought about getting Amazon Prime but haven't yet, now would be a great time so that you can take advantage of these great deals.

We have saved so much money using Amazon Prime, primarily through its free shipping policy but also through movies and television programs. I highly recommend it to anyone who purchases more than a couple items on Amazon a year.

You can even try Prime for free. Find out more about Prime and about the upcoming Prime day here: Amazon Prime and thank you for supporting this blog!

No comments:

#OpenBook for March 2024

  Welcome to #OpenBook. I'm joining up with Carolyn Astfalk who hosts an #OpenBook Linkup on CatholicMom.com . Here's what I'v...