Friday, May 21, 2021

For E-Mail Subscribers (or if you want to be one)

Since the early days of this blog, Feedburner has sent out e-mails automatically whenever I created a new post to those who have subscribed. Unfortunately, Google is doing away with that feature soon. Thank you to all those who have subscribed and read my blog this way over the years. 

I have set up an account with Mailchimp so that I can send out blog updates myself. If you'd like to continue being a subscriber, please fill out the following form to join my e-mail list:

Subscribe to the Spiritual Woman Blog!

* indicates required

I can't promise I will send out an e-mail every time I create a post, but I can promise I will never harass you (I hate SPAM also!).

Thank you again for reading!

No comments:

How to Pray for Your Adult Children

  When our children become adults, our relationship with them changes. Even if they continue to live in our homes, in most cases, our role...