It was an honor to be the guest today on The catholic Catholic podcast where I discussed creativity and my book The Work of Our Hands. It's never sold a lot of copies, but it is one of my favorite books.
(Ignore the ugly lock screen!)
I am a writer, artist, and homeschooling mom. Here you will find musings on life, readings, and a relationship with God. To add a RSS feed to this blog, go to http://feeds.feedburner.com/SpiritualWoman
It was an honor to be the guest today on The catholic Catholic podcast where I discussed creativity and my book The Work of Our Hands. It's never sold a lot of copies, but it is one of my favorite books.
(Ignore the ugly lock screen!)
The Catholic Encyclopedia defines reparation as “the making of amends for harm or damage done to another person.” When Christ died on t...
No comments:
Post a Comment