Sunday, December 14, 2008

Novel Update

For those of you who might be interested, I am still working on my novel, although I have to say, it is much harder this month. Now that the deadline has passed (and I missed it), it is harder to get myself motivated. Also, the more I write, the more I'm disappointed in the story. I refuse to go back and read anything of what I have written. I'm forcing my inner critic to stay "off" for this project. Still, I'm a pretty self-motivated person and I am bound and determined to get to 50,000 words even if it kills me (some days, I feel like it just might). Then, I will worry about reading it and deciding whether it deserves a second draft. I'm currently at 32,284 words.

No comments:

How to Pray for Your Adult Children

  When our children become adults, our relationship with them changes. Even if they continue to live in our homes, in most cases, our role...