Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Interested in Crazy Quilts?

When I was at the library last week, Crazy Quilts: History - Techniques - Embroidery Motifs caught my eye. I love quilting and I have heard of crazy quilts but I was never quite sure what they were or how to make them. This book answered all my questions. Author Cindy Brick offers a fascinating history of crazy quilts as well as instructions on how to make your own. This book is useful for anyone who loves quilting or who has an interest in American social history or textile history. It is a beautiful book you will want to look at again and again.

No comments:

How to Pray for Your Adult Children

  When our children become adults, our relationship with them changes. Even if they continue to live in our homes, in most cases, our role...