Monday, May 16, 2011

Novena Prayer to St. Joseph

St. Joseph, you are the faithful protector and intercessor of all who love and venerate you. I have special confidence in you. You are powerful with God and will never abandon your faithful servants. I humbly invoke you and commend myself with all who are dear to me to your intercession.

By the love you have for Jesus and Mary, do not abandon me during life and assist me at the hour of my death. Glorious St. Joseph, be my guide, my father, and my model through life that I may merit to die as you did in the arms of Jesus and Mary. Guardian of the Word Incarnate, I am confident that your prayers on my behalf will be graciously heard before the throne of God.

Through Christ, our Lord, Amen.

No comments:

How to Pray for Your Adult Children

  When our children become adults, our relationship with them changes. Even if they continue to live in our homes, in most cases, our role...