Monday, January 26, 2015

On Patience and Trust

This is an excerpt from the reflection from Living Faith by Steve Givens for January 27, 2015.

Time and faith have shown me over and over that our job is to be patient, to get up every day and pay attention, watching for directional signs and fellow travelers that God puts into our lives. Inherent in this idea of patience is the idea of trust. We have to trust that God is present in our lives, caring and moving and working in us and through us. God is there, pointing the way and whispering suggestions, if we are quiet and still enough to notice.

Lord, help me be patient with you as you form my life.

No comments:

#OpenBook for March 2024

  Welcome to #OpenBook. I'm joining up with Carolyn Astfalk who hosts an #OpenBook Linkup on CatholicMom.com . Here's what I'v...