Thursday, August 30, 2007

God's Sense of Humor

God's sense of humor never ceases to amaze me. Just as I was "lamenting" the days when my children were challenging toddlers, God decided to send me one of the most challenging days I have had this summer. Isaac woke up this morning with horns. He and David were at each other's throats within 5 minutes of getting up. Seriously, my patience was gone by about 10 am this morning, and there was still a lot of the day left to go which didn't end until after David finally went to sleep an hour after I put him to bed and of course, tonight he was scared and didn't want me to leave. So I guess this was God's way of letting me know I am still very much needed and to not complain on days when the boys are being independent and well-behaved! Hopefully, tomorrow will be a better day.

No comments:

How to Pray for Your Adult Children

  When our children become adults, our relationship with them changes. Even if they continue to live in our homes, in most cases, our role...