Tuesday, October 28, 2008

One Quarter of Homeschooling Done!

I just finished my 1st quarterly report for Kolbe Homeschool. (This is by choice - the city only requires me to submit a plan and then submit evidence of progress at the end of the year.) I know a lot of people have been watching me, wondering how exactly I would cope with this new venture. I am happy to say that I am alive and well. Of course, there have been a few difficult days, but overall, I know that this was the right decision for our family. The stress level in our house has been greatly reduced, the boys (and I!) are learning, and we all get more sleep. These are all good things!

No comments:

#OpenBook for March 2024

  Welcome to #OpenBook. I'm joining up with Carolyn Astfalk who hosts an #OpenBook Linkup on CatholicMom.com . Here's what I'v...