Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Homeschooling S.O.S.

I love homeschooling. It is probably the best parenting decision I ever made. Unlike some of my friends whose kids have never been in school, I don't ever have the temptation to put my kids back in school. Been there, done that. It didn't work for us. Yet, still, there are those days when I wonder if my children know all that they need to know, if they will grow up to be productive members of society, if they will ever learn to spell with a reasonable degree of accuracy. And it is on those days when I am wracked with doubt and worry that I look to my homeschooling mentors for reassurance and perspective, the women who have walked this road before me and succeeded.

One of these women is my friend Mary who has been homeschooling for 12 years now. Today she shares a very insightful article at Homeschooling 101

1 comment:

PancerBali said...

It’s so nice site. We love to see more on this site. Keep on updating… MonkAreYou Bali *ghdhfj

How to Pray for Your Adult Children

  When our children become adults, our relationship with them changes. Even if they continue to live in our homes, in most cases, our role...