Wednesday, November 18, 2009

For when you are starting to feel jaded . . .

The 7th and 8th grade students at St. John the Baptist School in Ludlow, MA have started keeping an on-line gratitude journal. As their teacher Colleen Mollica writes:

"As we begin the school year, I have asked my 7th and 8th grade students to keep a gratitude journal. Each day, I give them a lead question or statement to reflect upon and then a bit of time to journal their thoughts. It never ceases to amaze me how insightful and genuinely thankful they are. Please enjoy some excerpts from their daily journals!"

These are truly inspiring and a reminder of the important things in life:

http://www.secretsofgratitude.blogspot.com/

No comments:

#OpenBook for March 2024

  Welcome to #OpenBook. I'm joining up with Carolyn Astfalk who hosts an #OpenBook Linkup on CatholicMom.com . Here's what I'v...