Friday, May 16, 2014

God's Love Blooms in Women of Faith

At my mother's parish, each year on Mother's Day they hand out a gift to all the mothers. This year, she received two packets of Forget-Me-Not seeds from Positive Promotions. Not being a gardener, she passed the seeds along to my sister and I.  I planted the seeds in the hope that they might grow, but I really love the message on the back of the package:

5 Reasons Women of Faith are Unforgettable

1. Their inner beauty blossoms because of God's love.

2. They plant seeds of kindness every day.

3. Their loving ways nurture others.

4. Their lives grow richer through the grace of God.

5. They brighten the world by their example. 

May we all strive to be women of faith!

No comments:

How to Pray for Your Adult Children

  When our children become adults, our relationship with them changes. Even if they continue to live in our homes, in most cases, our role...