Thursday, March 08, 2018

Do You Want Your Writing to Shine?

We all want to put our best foot forward when conveying our ideas and stories. Sometimes, a little help can go a long way in making your writing be noticed.

Even veteran writers can benefit from a second pair of eyes to catch those little typos and punctuation errors that we fail to notice because we are so familiar with the material and have read it so many times.

If you struggle with putting your thoughts on paper (or screen), an editor can help you organize your thoughts and present your ideas as clearly as possible while keeping your unique personality and voice.

I'm happy to provide editing services for all writing projects from blog posts and emails to full-length book manuscripts. I offer quick turnaround at reasonable rates.

Please visit my new website at pfmacarthur.com for more information. I look forward to hearing from you soon!

No comments:

#OpenBook for March 2024

  Welcome to #OpenBook. I'm joining up with Carolyn Astfalk who hosts an #OpenBook Linkup on CatholicMom.com . Here's what I'v...