Thursday, March 01, 2018

Novena to St. Joseph begins March 10th

The Novena to St. Joseph begins March 10th and ends on his feast day, March 19th. (Of course, novenas can also be said any time of year). He is a patron saint of fathers, families, and the universal Church. People often seek his intercession regarding employment, house selling, and for a happy death.

Novena Prayer to St. Joseph


St. Joseph, you are the faithful protector and intercessor of all who love and venerate you.
I have special confidence in you.
You are powerful with God and will never abandon your faithful servants.
I humbly invoke you and commend myself with all who are dear to me to your intercession.
By the love you have for Jesus and Mary, do not abandon me during life and assist me at the hour of death.
Glorious St. Joseph, be my guide, my father, and my model through life that I may merit to die as you did in the arms of Jesus and Mary.
Guardian of the Word Incarnate, I am confident that your prayers on my behalf will be graciously heard before the throne of God.
Through Christ, our Lord, Amen.

No comments:

#OpenBook for March 2024

  Welcome to #OpenBook. I'm joining up with Carolyn Astfalk who hosts an #OpenBook Linkup on CatholicMom.com . Here's what I'v...