Tuesday, November 14, 2006

St. Therese Prayer

This was sent to me today as one of those emails you are supposed to forward on to a certain number of people. I didn't do that, but St. Therese is one of my favorite saints and this is a good prayer for all of us so I thought that I would share it with you.

Saint Theresa's prayer:
May today there be peace within. May you trust God
that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May
you not forget the infinite possibilities that are
born of faith. May you use those gifts that you have
received, and pass on the love that has been given to
you. May you be content knowing you are a child of
God. Let this presence settle into your bones, and
allow your soul the freedom to sing, dance, praise and
love. It is there for each and every one of us.

1 comment:

Fr. Kevin J. Hanlon said...

This does not sound like St. Teresa or Theresa of Lisseux, the Little Flower (called today by her French name, St. Therese). It is a nice prayer, but it sounds a little new age to be from Therese, who was big on sacrificing all and embracing Christ's Cross. She was a real strong yet tender woman.

God bless, and peace to all,

Fr. Kevin Hanlon

#OpenBook for March 2024

  Welcome to #OpenBook. I'm joining up with Carolyn Astfalk who hosts an #OpenBook Linkup on CatholicMom.com . Here's what I'v...