Monday, July 23, 2007

National NFP Awareness Week

July 22 - 28 is National NFP (Natural Family Planning) Awareness Week. As many of you are aware, my husband and I have used Natural Family Planning for our entire married lives. It was important to me to be in keeping with Church teaching, and my husband loved me enough to go along. Natural Family Planning is effective, natural, and free and can be used both to help conceive children and to avoid pregnancy. It also helps women know more about their bodies. I would encourage all women to learn about their fertility.

To learn more, visit http://www.usccb.org/prolife/issues/nfp/index.shtml
or contact your local diocese.

No comments:

How to Pray for Your Adult Children

  When our children become adults, our relationship with them changes. Even if they continue to live in our homes, in most cases, our role...