Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Prayer for Catechists when the Year is Almost Over

My friend Heidi has posted about finishing up her Religious Education year. You can read about it here: http://extraordinarymomsnetwork.wordpress.com/2010/04/14/prayer-for-catechists-when-the-year-is-almost-over/ There is a great end of the year prayer.

My own CCD year is almost done. One more class on the 25th and that is really just a big party with all the grades and parents invited so that one shouldn't be too stressful. To say it has been a challenging year would be a huge understatement. And yet, I survived (and the kids did, too!). I hope that they came away learning something. And while I am recommitting myself to the fact that I never, ever, want to teach CCD again, I also know that there was a reason for this whole experience. I brought the best I had to it and I think I have come out a bit stronger for the journey. On to the next adventure! (and no, I'm not sure what that is at the moment, but I am certain God has something in store for me!)

No comments:

How to Pray for Your Adult Children

  When our children become adults, our relationship with them changes. Even if they continue to live in our homes, in most cases, our role...