Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Quilt Block in Honor of St. Clare

It's been a while since I added a new block to my Patron Saint Quilt project. I really only get to work on these on Saturday nights (my one night off from work) and in recent weeks I needed to get caught up on scrapbooking.

In any event, my latest addition is a block in honor of St. Clare, the close friend and follower of St. Francis who started the Poor Clares.

For more information on the block and to download the free pattern, please visit: Patron Saint Quilts - Quilt Block in Honor of Saint Clare

1 comment:

Simple Faith and Life said...

I'm not a quilter, but I love seeing your patron saint quilt blocks. Makes me wish I was. :)

#OpenBook for March 2024

  Welcome to #OpenBook. I'm joining up with Carolyn Astfalk who hosts an #OpenBook Linkup on CatholicMom.com . Here's what I'v...