Friday, March 31, 2006

Enjoying Spring

The weather the past few days has been absolutely beautiful. It would be almost criminal to spend these days inside so we have been spending our time soaking up the sun. Today the boys and I planted 10 trees in the backyard! There are many things I love about having a new home - the lack of landscaping was not one of them. How I would love to have a full-grown tree in the yard to be able to sit under! Right now, I have 10 little one-foot seedlings in the yard (I got them from the National Arbor Day foundation). With any luck (and I do mean luck - I do not have a green thumb and never ceased to be amazed when anything I plant actually grows!), in twenty years, we will have all the shade our hearts can desire.

As an aside, a few days ago, I put up a link to the Center for Spiritual Direction website that I have been working on. I promptly deleted the blog entry when I realized the site wasn't working properly, but now it is up and running at full-functionality so please check it out! Center for Spiritual Direction Thank you!

No comments:

How to Pray for Your Adult Children

  When our children become adults, our relationship with them changes. Even if they continue to live in our homes, in most cases, our role...