Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Canticle Magazine

I recently subscribed to Canticle Magazine. I received my first issue recently (Spring 2006)and enjoyed it so much. Heidi Hess Saxton, a fellow contributor to CatholicMom.com has recently taken over the reins as editor and has tried to make it a very practical handbook to living out our vocation as women of God. She is succeeding well in her quest. The articles in the issue I read this week included topics such as internet dating, coming to terms with our bodies as they change with motherhood and age, and exploring the true nature of "feminine genius," as well as others. The Canticle Website is not up-to-date but still provides useful information on subscribing.

No comments:

#OpenBook for March 2024

  Welcome to #OpenBook. I'm joining up with Carolyn Astfalk who hosts an #OpenBook Linkup on CatholicMom.com . Here's what I'v...