Sunday, January 28, 2007

More on Angels

Joan Wester Anderson was nice enough to send me the following message:

Thank you so much for mentioning my new book on your blog. It is always a thrill to "meet" someone who loves angels. You might want to know, and mention to your readers, that on my website, www.joanwanderson.com, I now have an archives page which has allowed me to post about 150 stories that I never used in my books. These are stories mailed out every other week to my mailing list (which you can also sign up to receive at the same website address). Never a fee or anything. Just a gathering place for angel lovers. Thanks again. Joan Wester Anderson

No comments:

How to Pray for Your Adult Children

  When our children become adults, our relationship with them changes. Even if they continue to live in our homes, in most cases, our role...