Monday, March 17, 2008

Ability to Post-Date on Blogger

One of the most frustrating problems that I had working in "Blogger" - the software provider that I use to create and host this blog, was that I couldn't post-date a post. So, if I wanted to post something for a week from now, I had to physically log in and post it that day, which was not always convenient. The regular panel for Blogger would allow me to put in a later date for a post, but if I hit publish, the post would immediately appear on my blog - it would just have a later date.

In the event that other Blogger users out there have struggled with the same issue, there is a way to post-date your posts. Instead of logging into Blogger at www.blogger.com, use http://draft.blogger.com. Then you can use your publishing options to input a later date, hit "publish" and the post will be published on the day that you want it to be. I can't even begin to tell you how much easier this has made my life, especially when it comes to posting on my Moment of Beauty blog where I create a post for each day!

1 comment:

Heidi Hess Saxton said...

Wow! This is SO handy! Thanks!

How to Pray for Your Adult Children

  When our children become adults, our relationship with them changes. Even if they continue to live in our homes, in most cases, our role...