Monday, March 10, 2008

New Catholic Feeds on Website

I don't always have the opportunity to update my Spiritual Woman website as much as I would like, but I just found this great widget which will allow me to have links to new content posted by three of my favorite bloggers: Lisa Hendey, Donna Marie Cooper-O'Boyle, and Karen Edmisten (I could only include three so, to my fellow blogger friends out there, please don't feel like I wasn't including you. I would have loved to have included many more!)

Also, if you would like to have a free widget of your own for your own blog or website, you can get one at http://widgets.cc/rss/scrollbox/

No comments:

How to Pray for Your Adult Children

  When our children become adults, our relationship with them changes. Even if they continue to live in our homes, in most cases, our role...