Thursday, July 03, 2008

Time for God

My friend Rose sent this to me:

God,
when I received this e-mail, I
thought...

I don't have time for
this...

Then, I
realized that this kind of thinking is.... Exactly,
what has caused
lot of the problems in our world today.

We try to
keep God in church on Sunday morning...


Maybe, Sunday night...

And, the unlikely event of a
midweek service.

We do like
to have Him around during sickness....

And, of course, at funerals.

However,
we don't have time, or
room, for Him during work or play...

Because.. That's the part of our lives
we think... We can, and
should, handle on our own.

May God
forgive me for ever
thinking...

That... There is a time or place
where..

HE is not
to be FIRST in my life.

We should
always have time to remember all HE has done for us.

No comments:

How to Pray for Your Adult Children

  When our children become adults, our relationship with them changes. Even if they continue to live in our homes, in most cases, our role...