Thursday, September 04, 2008

Jennifer Chiaverini: Elm Creek Quilts Catholic Novelist


I was so excited to get in the September issue of "St. Anthony Messenger" and see one of my favorite fiction writers on the front cover! Jennifer Chiaverini writes the "Elm Creek Quilts" series, books I love not only because they are great stories, but also because they feature quilts and quilting which I enjoy. I never knew Chiaverini was Catholic, but as it turns out she was educated in Catholic schools and is currently a parishioner of St. Bernard's in Middleton, Wisconsin. In Jennifer Chiaverini: Elm Creek Quilts Catholic Novelist, she talks about life as a best-selling author and how her faith is a big part of that life. Family is very important to her as well. She is a mom of two boys, ages 8 and 5, and travels to book signings with her mother. After reading this article, I am even more excited about her works and happy to promote yet another Catholic novelist. You can find out more about Chiaverini on her website at www.elmcreek.net.

No comments:

#OpenBook for March 2024

  Welcome to #OpenBook. I'm joining up with Carolyn Astfalk who hosts an #OpenBook Linkup on CatholicMom.com . Here's what I'v...