Monday, June 18, 2012

Quotes for the Day

I got the cutest little book in the mail today from The Franciscan Missions. Little Francis Love Notes by Julie Hanna and illustrated by Sr. Chiara Amata is a book of short quotes and directions for life based on the life and example of St. Francis.

Here are a couple I especially enjoyed:


When I ask, "What's in it for me?" My bowl will never be full. When I ask, "What can I give to others?" My bowl will never be empty.


Hurtful things wrinkle my heart - forgiveness puts it back into shape.


I can't remake who I am but I can strive to be the best that God has made me.

No comments:

How to Pray for Your Adult Children

  When our children become adults, our relationship with them changes. Even if they continue to live in our homes, in most cases, our role...