Friday, December 01, 2006

"Bouquets of Love" by Karen Ford

I work in a very virtual world. Most of the people I write for or network with I have never met or even spoke to on the phone, yet I am so thankful for every one of them. The religious writing community is really a wonderful one.

But here is an article by someone who I actually know in person! My friend Karen Ford is an editor over at Catholic Exchange. Our children go to school together and we get to hang out at sports events. Today she had an article on Catholic Exchange about her daughter Elizabeth. Check it out at http://www.catholicexchange.com/en/node/7685

No comments:

How to Pray for Your Adult Children

  When our children become adults, our relationship with them changes. Even if they continue to live in our homes, in most cases, our role...