Friday, December 29, 2006

Wise Choices by Margaret Silf

I was so excited to get an advance copy of "Wise Choices: A Spiritual Guide to Making Life's Decisions" by Margaret Silf in the mail. Decision-making is sometimes quite the challenge for me, so I eagerly dived into its pages, searching for wisdom. I just posted a review on my site. Overall it was a very good book with very practical decision-making tools. I wish that it had talked more about prayer and attempting to discern what God wants you to do. Nevertheless, it does have much to offer. The book won't be coming out until April 2007, but is now available for pre-order on Amazon.


No comments:

How to Pray for Your Adult Children

  When our children become adults, our relationship with them changes. Even if they continue to live in our homes, in most cases, our role...