Thursday, February 15, 2007

New Articles on the Website

With Valentine's Day now behind us, it is time to start focusing on Lent which begins next Wednesday. Here are the articles I currently have up on the website that deal with Lent and Easter:

Lent, A Time for God


A Fresh Look at Fasting


The Essential Message of Easter


Easter Morning Sermon by St. John Chrysostom


What if This is Not Your Easter



Hopefully I'll be able to get some more articles up during Lent itself.

I also posted two wonderful book reviews by Lisa Hendey from Catholic Mom:

Growing in Faith When A Catholic Marriage Fails by Antoinette Bosco


Breakthrough! The Bible for Young Catholics

No comments:

#OpenBook for March 2024

  Welcome to #OpenBook. I'm joining up with Carolyn Astfalk who hosts an #OpenBook Linkup on CatholicMom.com . Here's what I'v...