Monday, February 05, 2007

Website Troubles

Yes, my website problems are continuing. My domain name has expired and my website hosting company will not allow me to renew it. For that matter, they won't even return my emails which is extremely frustrating. Someone wrote me today to tell me that what comes up when you put in spiritualwoman.net is unsavory. I realize that. It is unfortunately completely out of my control. On March 13, the domain name will be "off hold" and I can rebuy it if someone doesn't beat me to it. My other alternatives are to purchase a new domain name and start over or forget the website completely and post all the old articles here on the blog. I hate to do that, however, because of all the links that exist out there on the web to the spiritualwoman site.

So, please pray that somehow my hosting company will respond to me and that this situation will be rectified.

Thank you!

No comments:

#OpenBook for March 2024

  Welcome to #OpenBook. I'm joining up with Carolyn Astfalk who hosts an #OpenBook Linkup on CatholicMom.com . Here's what I'v...