Monday, August 18, 2008

More Money Saving Ideas

Lately I have been readingWomen's Day Magazine. It is one of those magazines my mom used to buy on occasion when I was young - usually an impulse buy at the grocery store check-out. I have to admit, I hadn't really thought of it much since. But, after reading it the past few weeks, I'm really very impressed. It provides a lot of practical information that comes in handy in running a household.

Here are a few money-saving tips that I've picked up from the past couple of issues:

If you have a Bank of America credit card, You can get into select museums for free the first weekend of the month. Visit bankofamerica.com/museums to find museums in your state that participate.

Looking for some place to sell those books that are taking up space in your house, check out Cash4books.net. Put in the ISBN for your books and they will let you know how much they will give you for them. They even pay the shipping!

If you are serious about saving money on your groceries, you might want to check outthegrocerygame.com. There is a small fee to participate, but it may be worth it to save more.

No comments:

How to Pray for Your Adult Children

  When our children become adults, our relationship with them changes. Even if they continue to live in our homes, in most cases, our role...