Monday, November 03, 2008

NaNoWriMo continued

After further thought, I decided I would attempt National Novel Writing Month after all. I know that there is no way I will write 50,000 words this month. I'm not willing to sacrifice my other obligations in order to accomplish this. I still need to take care of the kids and get my work done, but I'm going to see how much I can get done in the month. A good idea for a story came to me on Friday. I am by no means writing the great American novel. It may not even end up being very good, but the point of the writing month is just to do it to see if you can, to see what comes out when you make the effort. At some level, I've always wanted to right a novel. I figure this is my chance. So, from time to time this month I will post my current word count.

For the record, I am currently at 3167.

No comments:

#OpenBook for March 2024

  Welcome to #OpenBook. I'm joining up with Carolyn Astfalk who hosts an #OpenBook Linkup on CatholicMom.com . Here's what I'v...