Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Waiting in Line to Vote

Our schedule was just jam-packed today, so my husband and I took the boys and went to go vote at 7 a.m. I couldn't believe it - we actually had to wait in line. How awesome is that! There were a good 50 - 60 people ahead of us! It was wonderful to see so many people out there exercising their right to vote. I told my boys that they need to remember this day and how important and historical this election is. The first election I can remember was in 1980 when I was nearly 6, so I am hoping that my boys are old enough to remember this one so that they can tell their grandchildren about it someday.

No comments:

How to Pray for Your Adult Children

  When our children become adults, our relationship with them changes. Even if they continue to live in our homes, in most cases, our role...