Mary Mother of God,
Queen of Ireland,
your presence at Knock
touched the lives
of many faithful throughout the world
as well as the lives of those
who actually saw you there.
Knowing we can call upon you
to intercede with God on our behalf
gives us consolation in times of need.
Our Lady of Knock, pray for us.
St. Joseph, pray for us.
St. John the Evangelist, pray for us.
Our Father . . .
Hail Mary . . .
Glory Be . . .
I am a writer, artist, and homeschooling mom. Here you will find musings on life, readings, and a relationship with God. To add a RSS feed to this blog, go to http://feeds.feedburner.com/SpiritualWoman
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
#OpenBook for September 2026
Welcome to #OpenBook. I'm joining up with Carolyn Astfalk who hosts an #OpenBook Linkup on CatholicMom.com . Here's what I'v...
-
These are excerpts from some of St. Gianna's writings: "Prayer is the search for God who is in heaven and everywhere, since He i...
-
Welcome to #OpenBook. I'm joining up with Carolyn Astfalk who hosts an #OpenBook Linkup on CatholicMom.com . Here's what I'v...
-
The two featured names of the day on the Ave Maria Press Facebook Catholic Baby Name Contest are "Helen" and "Ethan" -...
1 comment:
A nice prayer. I like it.
Post a Comment