Friday, July 09, 2010

A Place of Peace



One of my favorite places ever is the Dominican Mother of God Monastery located on Route 5 (Riverdale Street) in West Springfield, MA. My mother is a member of the Dominican Laity and I spent a great deal of time here as a child. I dreamed of becoming a nun and living my life there. Obviously, God had other plans. For me, however, this will always be a place of peace and tranquility. I don't make it there nearly as often as I like, but I brought my children a couple of weeks ago and we prayed and lit candles. I thought I'd share some photos with you so that you could share my place of peace. And if you ever find yourself in Western Massachusetts, be sure to stop by.










No comments:

How to Pray for Your Adult Children

  When our children become adults, our relationship with them changes. Even if they continue to live in our homes, in most cases, our role...