Thursday, December 22, 2011

In our Homeschooling World Today . . .

I know it isn't Christmas related, but we had a fun science class today dissecting a cow's heart. I teach 5th grade science to my two boys and two of their friends each week. We have been using the Behold and See book from Catholic Heritage Curricula and this was one of the activities for Chapter 5. I had never done anything like this before and it was really very interesting. (one of the perks of homeschooling is that I get to learn new things, too!)



1 comment:

Linda said...

This looks like an awesome project! I only get to teach science to my own child, and we have never done anything this cool! This is inspiring...maybe in the new year I will be able to give her some wonderful science like this. Thanks for the inspriation! And Merry Christmas!
Linda
Homeschooling one child online with a little help from the online writing tutor!

How to Pray for Your Adult Children

  When our children become adults, our relationship with them changes. Even if they continue to live in our homes, in most cases, our role...