Monday, December 26, 2011

Searching for Gregorian Masses?

I was on the Divine Mercy Shrine in Stockbridge, MA website to request a Mass for my friend that needs healing, and I discovered that they offer Gregorian Masses as well!

Gregorian Masses are thirty Masses offered for the repose of the soul of someone who has died. My mother had them said for her father when he died and she requested that I do the same for her and my father when their time comes. I figured when that day came, I would do an on-line search and find a place to send away for them. I am so excited to discover that they are available at the Divine Mercy Shrine because that is truly one of my most favorite places.

To find out more about Gregorian Masses and their availability at the Shrine, please visit https://secure.marianweb.net/marian.org/mass/gregorian.php

No comments:

#OpenBook for March 2024

  Welcome to #OpenBook. I'm joining up with Carolyn Astfalk who hosts an #OpenBook Linkup on CatholicMom.com . Here's what I'v...