Thursday, March 22, 2012

It Took Nearly Two Years, But . . .


I finally finished the Amish quilt I had started after my trip to Lancaster, PA in 2010. The inner red and white part was a kit. I added the blue border to make it larger. I really do enjoy my quilting projects. I only work on them about an hour a week, but they are creative and relaxing and always serve as a reminder that even small amounts of time spent on a regular basis can add up to something!

I already have an idea for my next project, and I am very excited about it!

2 comments:

Mary B said...

Good for you! I've done kits before and it really helped get me going. I love the color.

Patrice Fagnant-MacArthur said...

Thank you!

#OpenBook for March 2024

  Welcome to #OpenBook. I'm joining up with Carolyn Astfalk who hosts an #OpenBook Linkup on CatholicMom.com . Here's what I'v...