Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Natural Family Planning Doctors

This article on New Natural Family Planning Doctors made me happy. There is such a need for doctors knowledgeable in NFP and practicing treatment in keeping with the Church's teaching. The nearest such doctor to me is about an hour away, which isn't very practical.

Thankfully, my OB/GYN at least respects NFP and doesn't give me a hard time about it, but I've still had the pill recommended to me for various reasons just about every time I've gone to a doctor (both OB/GYN and primary care physician) in my adult life. It's hard to be the "difficult" patient who says "no" to what the doctor sees as an easy fix to the problems that plague me. I would be so happy to have a doctor who would help me in a way that was in keeping with my conscience.

Maybe one of these new doctors will move to Western Mass! (A woman can dream.)

No comments:

How to Pray for Your Adult Children

  When our children become adults, our relationship with them changes. Even if they continue to live in our homes, in most cases, our role...