Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Your Screaming Kids Are Distracting Me!

This article has been being shared around the Catholic social media / blogosphere world the past few days and I was thrilled to get permission to share it on CatholicLane: Your Screaming Kids are Distracting Me!

Here is the first paragraph: I was at a holy hour the other night, totally focused and immersed in my thoughts, when from the back of the church came the sound of a wailing toddler. Just like that, I lost it. I was completely distracted by some kid who was far too young to be stuck sitting in a church.

And thank God for that.


Please read the rest of the article!

No comments:

How to Pray for Your Adult Children

  When our children become adults, our relationship with them changes. Even if they continue to live in our homes, in most cases, our role...