Monday, October 01, 2012

Happy Feast Day of St. Therese

I understood that without love, all works are only nothingness, even the most dazzling, such as raising the dead or converting entire peoples. - St. Therese

From The Story of a Soul: A New Translation (Living Library)

Morning Prayer Written by St. Therese

O my God! I offer Thee all my actions of this day for the intentions and for the glory of the Sacred Heart of Jesus. I desire to sanctify every beat of my heart, my every thought, my simplest works, by uniting them to Its infinite merits; and I wish to make reparation for my sins by casting them into the furnace of Its Merciful Love.

O my God! I ask of Thee for myself and for those whom I hold dear, the grace to fulfill perfectly Thy Holy Will, to accept for love of Thee the joys and sorrows of this passing life, so that we may one day be united together in heaven for all Eternity.
Amen.

Read more: http://www.ewtn.com/devotionals/prayers/therese3.htm#ixzz27irk3N7V


No comments:

#OpenBook for March 2024

  Welcome to #OpenBook. I'm joining up with Carolyn Astfalk who hosts an #OpenBook Linkup on CatholicMom.com . Here's what I'v...