Monday, October 29, 2012

Quilt Block in Honor of Divine Mercy and St. Faustina

The hurricane is making its presence known outside my window and the howling wind is my constant companion, but so far our power is still on. If we can make it through the night, we should be OK. Sending prayers out to all of you being impacted by this monster storm!

Meanwhile, I have just posted the latest in my Patron Saints quilt series. This one is in honor of Divine Mercy and St. Faustina.



To find out more and download the free pattern, please visit: http://patronsaintquilts.blogspot.com/2012/10/quilt-block-in-honor-of-divine-mercy.html

No comments:

#OpenBook for March 2024

  Welcome to #OpenBook. I'm joining up with Carolyn Astfalk who hosts an #OpenBook Linkup on CatholicMom.com . Here's what I'v...