I am a writer, artist, and homeschooling mom. Here you will find musings on life, readings, and a relationship with God. To add a RSS feed to this blog, go to http://feeds.feedburner.com/SpiritualWoman
Wednesday, June 12, 2013
Prayer Request
Please pray for the sixteen year old son of a very dear friend of mine. His lung collapsed three weeks ago. He had surgery and was doing well, but today he experienced chest pain and ended up back in the hospital and had to have surgery again. Please pray for both him and his family. Thank you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
#OpenBook for September 2026
Welcome to #OpenBook. I'm joining up with Carolyn Astfalk who hosts an #OpenBook Linkup on CatholicMom.com . Here's what I'v...
-
These are excerpts from some of St. Gianna's writings: "Prayer is the search for God who is in heaven and everywhere, since He i...
-
Welcome to #OpenBook. I'm joining up with Carolyn Astfalk who hosts an #OpenBook Linkup on CatholicMom.com . Here's what I'v...
-
The two featured names of the day on the Ave Maria Press Facebook Catholic Baby Name Contest are "Helen" and "Ethan" -...
No comments:
Post a Comment