Wednesday, December 10, 2008

As I am the mother of two boys, I don't tend to give a lot of thought to what it means to be raising girls (Except to be thankful that I am not. I am a firm believer that God knew what He was doing when he sent David and Isaac my way, because seriously, I wouldn't have a clue.). In any event, Sarah Reinhard has written a beautiful article for CatholicMom on The World of Little Girls and Possibilities. It offers a good reminder for all of us who were once little girls as well as for those who are currently bringing them up.

1 comment:

Sarah Reinhard said...

Patrice, your post made me laugh...because I feel the same way about raising boys! :) Thanks so much for your kind words!

#OpenBook for March 2024

  Welcome to #OpenBook. I'm joining up with Carolyn Astfalk who hosts an #OpenBook Linkup on CatholicMom.com . Here's what I'v...