Wednesday, May 13, 2009

It's Children's Book Week

I was just informed via an email from Amazon that this is Children's Book Week. Actually, I think every week is children's book week in my house, as Isaac's favorite words are "Read to Me!" which admittedly is a good thing to hear. This week we have read The Tale of Despereaux: Being the Story of a Mouse, a Princess, Some Soup and a Spool of Thread which was very good and are currently rereading Charlie Bone And The Hidden King (Children of the Red King Book 5). Thank you to all the writers who write children's literature and who have provided both my children and I with many, many hours of entertainment and education.

No comments:

How to Pray for Your Adult Children

  When our children become adults, our relationship with them changes. Even if they continue to live in our homes, in most cases, our role...