Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Food for the Poor Christmas Catalog

Food for the Poor is an organization I've started supporting this year. Of course, there are many people hungry in our own country that need help (I try to help with that cause as much as I can as well), but it is important to remember the people around the world who are dying of malnutrition, especially when you see how far just a few of our dollars can go.

$36 here might pay for a dinner for two at a casual dining restaurant. There, it can feed a child for a whole year. We have the power to make a real difference in someone's world. I invite you to check out their Christmas Catalog and see the many ways you could change one life or many lives: Food for the Poor Christmas Catalog

No comments:

#OpenBook for March 2024

  Welcome to #OpenBook. I'm joining up with Carolyn Astfalk who hosts an #OpenBook Linkup on CatholicMom.com . Here's what I'v...