Wednesday, August 06, 2014

Star Wars Workbooks for Pre-K through 2nd Grade

I was at a bookstore recently and came across these Star Wars Workbooks for grades Pre-K through 2nd grade. How I wish they were around a few years ago when my young men were obsessed with Star Wars (Yes, I have read the Star Wars Dictionaries on various alien species, vehicles, etc. out loud for hours at a time - need I say more?)!

Seriously, though, made by the same people responsible for Brain Quest, these books aren't fluff. They offer solid writing and math practice utilizing a subject matter young boys are often interested in. If you have a reluctant student who enjoys Star Wars or are simply looking to add more fun to your homeschool program, these are worth checking out. Honestly, if they had a middle school version, I would buy it!


No comments:

How to Pray for Your Adult Children

  When our children become adults, our relationship with them changes. Even if they continue to live in our homes, in most cases, our role...